Q&A with Andrei Dobrin14/09/2017
For a long time I've wanted to do some Q&A's with people who I admire. I can describe myself as a curios person. I'm intrested in other people's opinions because sometimes they can alter my way of thinking. I do this because every day something new happens and of course I can't really keep the pace with the "new boom"! For a big part of my life I've been pretty quiet, kind of caught in a bubble... Yeah, I was a spoiled brat, don't judge me! It was perfect and boring at the same time, nobody disturbed or disappointed me. Sometimes I'm nervous, because my team, friends or even random people I barely know tell me stories about something interesting they did and I start to feel a bit...weird . My family used to take care of everything, shopping,travel tickets, business, driving . I do love them for doing this, for taking care of everything for such a long time, but I kind of feel like a baby in this big world when I'm by myself. The good part is that now I hustle hard to learn every basic thing I need to know in order to survive in this world. So, please life, just don't pull some tricks on me, will you? Today, I'm giving a shoutout to a young, talented and amazing boy. His name is Andrei Dobrin and he's from Transylvania. He was one of the first boys I've scouted for the agnecy. Honestly, back then I was so desperate to shoot models that I discovered some on my own and signed them! Andrei used a random hashtag on Intagram and so I found him. Sounds crazy but it's true. Andrei modeled for some brands during Fashion Week, including Dior, Diesel Black Gold, JW Anderson, Yohji Yamamoto, Hugo Boss, Acne, Ann Demeulemeester and many more. People went crazy about this kid because he's a fresh face with really cool hair and a relaxed attitude. I still follow Andrei on Instagram to check out how is doing and his family is amazing and supportive! Here are some questions for Andrei:
•How would you describe yourself ?
• How do you feel now ,compared to back then when I discovered you via ig? Did you felt weird ?
• How fashion week helped you as a model? And why is important to be a part of "fashion week"? •
• What show did you liked the most and why?
• Can you describe me how a day from fw goes?
• Why do you think people are liking you that much ?
• Did you had bad moments as a model?
• What can you tell to a boy/girl who would like to be a model ,any advice?
•It is hard to study and work as a model?
• Can you tell me the difference between a lookbook /campaign in your vision ?
• How do you take care of yourself when you are traveling that much ?
• What is your favorite designer ? and why ?
• What makes you happy ? Truly happy ? Does something scares you?
• Give 10 songs from you playlist ,I know you have some good taste !
• Did you set up some goals in you life ? Can you tell me some ?
•Do you have a favorite a photographer /magazine /artist ? Who inspire you in the fashion world ?
• What keeps you motivated?